Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Mood Music....

Let me just slip into something a little more comfortable, and put on some mood music.


My friend just introduced me to what I find to be the best thing in the free music universe since Pandora.

www.stereomood.com is genius.

Interestingly arranged are a multitude of moods (and even activities) that link you up to playlists. No need to make your own playlists on iTunes and scrounging for what may be a limited selection of songs for your "OCD Flipping Out" playlist...now you can just click on "cleaning", and all is well.

I've always had the complex of whether or not I should write in complete silence, or to some alternative Arcade Fire-ish renditions. Fear no more, liberals with your MacBooks in Starbucks, stereomood.com offers a "writing" playlist.

Some tags that were noteworthy are "Alseep on my feet", "Driving Route 66", and "Let's Knit"!

I assure you they have a wide arrange with "Drunk", "Pump up the Volume", and "Beach Party".

I feel like I might just be way behind the music scene...but I've really enjoyed the site, and I hope to let others know the glory that is stereomood.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment